Evan L. Macfarlane
EVAN L. MACFARLANE graduated from law school in 1976 and is a former Assistant Prosecutor and Chief Assistant Prosecutor with the Eaton County Prosecutor's Office. He served as the Assistant Executive Director of the Prosecuting Attorney's Association of Michigan. Macfarlane is a member of the International Association of Defense Counsel. He has also served as an instructor for the U.S. District Court Advocacy Institute, the National Institute of Trial Advocacy, as well as the Michigan Judicial Institute.
Areas of Practice
- Agribusiness Litigation
- Asbestos-Related Litigation
- Automobile Negligence
- Civil Rights
- Commercial Litigation
- First-Party No-Fault Matters
- Premises and Products Liability
- Toxic Tort
- Michigan, 1976
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- Asea Brown Boveri
- Alfa Laval Agri Inc.
- Circor International Inc.
- Combustion Engineering, Inc.
- Duro Dyne, Inc.
- Foremost Insurance
- Harleysville Lake States Insurance
- Pratt & Whitney
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Instructor, U.S. District Court Advocacy Institute
- Instructor, The National Institute of Trial Advocacy
- Instructor, Michigan Judicial Institute
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Prosecuting Attorney's Association of Michigan.Macfarlane, Assistant Executive Director
- International Association of Defense Counsel, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Eaton County, Chief Assistant Prosecutor